2020 Winter Prospect Camp
This camp is designed to create an intense training environment and it is specifically designed to prepare players to compete and play at the highest collegiate level. Also, this camp would be a great opportunity for you to showcase your abilities in multiple training sessions and games in front of the Hawkeye Coaching Staff and additional college coaches from different institutions.
When: Saturday, February 22nd and Sunday February 23rd, 2020
Where: University of Iowa Indoor Football Facility (930 Evashevski Drive, Iowa City, Iowa 52242)
Who: Open to all and any female soccer players 13 – 20 years of age
Cost: $180 per person
HOTELS/MEALS: As a reminder, we do not provide housing or meals for duration of the camp. A list of hotels will be sent to you upon registration.
-Eastern Iowa Airport-approximately 20 minutes from campus
-Quad City International Airport-approximately 1 hour from campus
-Des Moines International Airport-approximately 1:40 from campus
SCHEDULE: Please plan on a full day Saturday 11am/12pm - 9pm & Sunday 7am - 1pm. Each player will receive a detailed schedule and camp t-shirt upon arrival/check in. We will also send this schedule couple weeks prior to camp date.
- There will be breaks for each player during the day.
- During the day, we do not provide food OR transportation around campus.
- If you need access to leave campus, please make sure that you have a ride to and from the facility. In the past, we had some players pack a lunch/dinner with snacks in between and stay inside our indoor facility in between their session/games. We had some that chose to leave, explore Iowa City and the beautiful University of Iowa campus. This is completely your choice but we just ask that you are always back for your training/games slots, which will be communicated to you by your coach, and the schedule you will receive couple weeks prior to camp as well as at check-in.
- Parents are more than welcome to stay and watch all training sessions and games.
- Each player will receive a T-shirt to wear during the duration of the event. If requested we can provide camp feedback for this Iowa camp.
For more information, please contact: Dave Diianni @ 319.325.3345 or email@example.com