2019 Spring Prospect Camp
Sunday, May 12, 2019
||Open to any and all GIRLS ages 13-20 years old
||8:45 AM - 9:00 AM University of Iowa Soccer Outdoor Fields
||This camp is closed
Please contact Coach Dave at Dave-Diianni@hawkeyesports.com to be put on the waitlist.
This camp is designed to create an intense training environment and it is specifically designed to prepare players to compete and play at the highest collegiate level. Also, this camp would be a great opportunity for you to showcase your abilities in multiple training sessions and games in front of the Hawkeye Coaching Staff and additional college coaches from different institutions.
Tentative Schedule - Times Subject To Change
|Lunch is provided
|Watch University of Iowa Hawkeyes train before their trip to Europe
|Each team will play 3x30min games (coaches officiate)
- There will be breaks for each player during the day, depending on your team.
- If you need access to leave campus, please make sure that you have a ride to and from the facility. In the past, we had some players pack a lunch/dinner with snacks in between and stay inside our indoor facility in between their session/games. Some players chose to leave, explore Iowa City and the beautiful University of Iowa campus. This is completely your choice but we just ask that you are always back for your training/games slots, which will be communicated to you by your coach, and the schedule you will receive couple weeks prior to camp as well as at check-in.
- Parents are more than welcome to stay and watch all training sessions and games.
- As a reminder, we do not provide housing for the duration of the camp. A list of hotels will be sent to you upon registration.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Eastern Iowa Airport (approximately 20 minutes from campus)
- Quad City International Airport (approximately 1 hour from campus)
- Des Moines International Airport (approximately 1:40 from campus).
For more information, please contact: