2019 Fall Prospect Camp
This camp is designed to create an intense training environment and it is specifically designed to prepare players to compete and play at the highest collegiate level. Also, this camp would be a great opportunity for you to showcase your abilities in multiple training sessions and games in front of the Hawkeye Coaching Staff and additional college coaches from different institutions.
When: Saturday, November 23rd, 2019
Where: Hawkeye Tennis and Recreational Complex, 2820 Prairie Meadow Dr, Iowa City, IA 52246
Who: Open to any and all GIRLS ages 13-20 years old
Cost: $140 per person
|SATURDAY November 23rd
|Registration - Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Center
|Training Session #1 (team 1 and 2)
|Recruiting/Nutrition Seminar (team 3 and 4)
|Training Session #2 (team 3 and 4)
|Recruiting/Nutrition Seminar (team 1 and 2)
|Game 1 (1v2)
|Game 2 (3v4)
|Game 3 (1v3)
|Game 4 (2v4)
|Game 5 (1v4)
|Game 6 (2v4)
HOTELS/MEALS: As a reminder, we do not provide housing or meals for duration of the camp. A list of hotels will be sent to you upon registration.
-Eastern Iowa Airport-approximately 20 minutes from campus
-Quad City International Airport-approximately 1 hour from campus
-Des Moines International Airport-approximately 1:40 from campus
TIMES: Please plan on a full day Saturday 10am - 7pm.
- There will be breaks for each player during the day.
- During the day, we do not provide food OR transportation around campus.
- If you need access to leave campus, please make sure that you have a ride to and from the facility. In the past, we had some players pack a lunch/dinner with snacks in between and stay inside our indoor facility in between their session/games. We had some that chose to leave, explore Iowa City and the beautiful University of Iowa campus. This is completely your choice but we just ask that you are always back for your training/games slots, which will be communicated to you by your coach, and the schedule you will receive couple weeks prior to camp as well as at check-in.
- Parents are more than welcome to stay and watch all training sessions and games.
- Please be aware that there is an Iowa Football home game this day, and there will be increased traffic throughout the campus and the community. Please plan on additional travel time to and from the camp.
SCHEDULE: Each player will receive a detailed schedule and camp t-shirt upon arrival/check in. We will also send this schedule a couple weeks prior to the camp date.
For more information, please contact: Dave Diianni @ 319.325.3345 or email@example.com